Thursday, September 22, 2011

Grateful for Invasion by Integrated Military



 Citizens of the tiny middle eastern nation of Exploitistan were attacked by forces from the USA and despite sustaining horrendous loss of life and property, many said they were happy to be invaded. 

A man who lost his entire family under a week long bombing assault before the invasion told embedded media workers he was greatly hurt by the loss of his loved ones but the fact that a totally integrated American force of gays, lesbians, blacks, whites, Hispanics, Asians and gypsies were among the invaders made him hopeful and grateful that his loved ones may not have died in vain.

“I was so happy to see” he said though an interpreter “ that my gay brothers and sisters were among the killers of my people and were wearing such stylish uniforms. We’ve never been invaded by an army with such fashion taste . It really helped me to get over the fact that my wife and daughter had their heads blown off  by a woman soldier named Dutch and that my son was raped and murdered by men wearing ear rings and costume jewelry , when I could see the equality of this force of killers and rapists implied a greater day for the world, some time in the future when we will all be as free as these Americans.”

We asked, and they told ...


No comments: